I SAY...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To Kunal and Maddy:

Love is harsh and brutal..Is this why people refrain from falling in love and end up in an arranged marriage and simply accept the choice made for them by others..

To Kunal (whoever you are..), You have commented on one of my older posts..

Dude,I agree with you..it sure makes a person smile when you read or see true love for it is so rare..and all the more rare is it being reciprocated with equal intensity of emotions..and the heart bleeds when you realize the other person never actually felt the way he/she made you believe to be..

To Maddy (again whoever you are..i know you know me as you have used my words against me!!)

Guys enable your blogs so as to people like me will be able to view them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home